AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   rasFactor (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=42569)

Tony Rickard September 4th 05 09:57 PM

rasFactor

What do you think guys, the evolution of a whole new rascar...

....rasFactor

A new sim and a whole new start.

Imagine it now, Fisher & Simmons hand in hand dancing in meadows... er
well maybe not but it could be some good fun and ras does seem to be
buzzing again these last few days. Any takers (and any servers?)

Cheers
Tony

David G Fisher September 4th 05 10:16 PM

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
.uk...
> What do you think guys, the evolution of a whole new rascar...
>
> ...rasFactor
>
> A new sim and a whole new start.
>
> Imagine it now, Fisher & Simmons hand in hand dancing in meadows... er
> well maybe not but it could be some good fun and ras does seem to be
> buzzing again these last few days. Any takers (and any servers?)
>
> Cheers
> Tony

That's what we had planned (er, most of your post) since interest in N2003
died out. Might be time to get things rolling.

--
David G Fisher

Neil Charlton September 4th 05 10:34 PM

I'm up for it - needs to be open-wheelers for me though.

Regards

reggie white September 4th 05 11:49 PM

ill be there

Tony Rickard September 5th 05 12:05 AM

reggie white wrote:
> ill be there

Is that ill as in ill-conceived?

Jan Verschueren September 5th 05 01:22 AM

"Tony Rickard" wrote...
> <snip>

Bart is up for it (server), I'm not.

I am willing to put up with ISI multiplayer, but not when it means using
fantasy cars/tracks. And Saturday nights I now run V8Thunder (<-- possibly
the cleanest and most "stock car" of the stock car series available on a
European time frame)..

Jan.
=---

David G Fisher September 5th 05 02:17 AM

"Jan Verschueren" > wrote in message
> "Tony Rickard" wrote...
>> <snip>

> Bart is up for it (server), I'm not.
>
> I am willing to put up with ISI multiplayer, but not when it means using
> fantasy cars/tracks. > Jan.
> =---

The multiplayer is now superb. Just ran the F3 mod and it was smooth as
silk. Every race I've been so far (and I'm just jumping in servers) has been
excellent. Contact can made without being knocked into hyperspace too.
--
David G Fisher

David G Fisher September 5th 05 03:56 AM

"David G Fisher" > wrote in message

> "Jan Verschueren" > wrote in message
>> "Tony Rickard" wrote...
>>> <snip>

>> Bart is up for it (server), I'm not.
>>
>> I am willing to put up with ISI multiplayer, but not when it means using
>> fantasy cars/tracks. > Jan.
>> =---

> The multiplayer is now superb. Just ran the F3 mod and it was smooth as
> silk. Every race I've been so far (and I'm just jumping in servers) has
> been excellent. Contact can made without being knocked into hyperspace
> too.
> --
> David G Fisher

Post #12 in this thread has a short video of a 30 car F3 race.
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=222057
--
David G Fisher

whooo September 5th 05 07:25 AM

David G Fisher wrote:
> "David G Fisher" > wrote in message
>
>>"Jan Verschueren" > wrote in message
>>
>>>"Tony Rickard" wrote...

>>>Bart is up for it (server), I'm not.
>>>
>>>I am willing to put up with ISI multiplayer, but not when it means using
>>>fantasy cars/tracks. > Jan.
>>>=---

>>The multiplayer is now superb. Just ran the F3 mod and it was smooth as
>>silk. Every race I've been so far (and I'm just jumping in servers) has
>>been excellent. Contact can made without being knocked into hyperspace
>>too.
>>--
>>David G Fisher

> Post #12 in this thread has a short video of a 30 car F3 race.
> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=222057

Incredible!

whooo September 5th 05 07:28 AM

Jan Verschueren wrote:
> "Tony Rickard" wrote...
>
>><snip>

> Bart is up for it (server), I'm not.
>
> I am willing to put up with ISI multiplayer, but not when it means using
> fantasy cars/tracks.

Sounds like stupid snobbery! The tracks may be fantasy, but they are
really well designed, classics. Won't be long before they are converted
over to other sims.