AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   For all Museum enthusiasts.. (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=236709)

imtiyaz121 February 14th 08 08:25 AM

For all Museum enthusiasts..

Hi all,

For all Museum enthusiasts, here is very useful and informative
museums site from Yahoo.

Following is the URL:

http://explore.yahoo.com/museum/

Thanks.

Stude February 22nd 08 12:58 AM

For all Museum enthusiasts..

On Feb 14, 12:25*am, imtiyaz121 > wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For all Museum enthusiasts, here is very useful and informative
> museums site from Yahoo.
>
> Following is the URL:
>
> http://explore.yahoo.com/museum/
>
> Thanks.

I tred it twice - several days apart. Nothing!

Charlie Self February 25th 08 03:10 PM

For all Museum enthusiasts..

On Feb 21, 7:58 pm, Stude > wrote:
> On Feb 14, 12:25 am, imtiyaz121 > wrote:
>
> > Hi all,

> > For all Museum enthusiasts, here is very useful and informative
> > museums site from Yahoo.

> > Following is the URL:

> >http://explore.yahoo.com/museum/

> > Thanks.

> I tred it twice - several days apart. Nothing!

It worked today. Weird.

Charlie Self March 1st 08 04:14 PM

For all Museum enthusiasts..

On Feb 25, 10:10 am, Charlie Self > wrote:
> On Feb 21, 7:58 pm, Stude > wrote:
>
> > On Feb 14, 12:25 am, imtiyaz121 > wrote:

> > > Hi all,

> > > For all Museum enthusiasts, here is very useful and informative
> > > museums site from Yahoo.

> > > Following is the URL:

> > >http://explore.yahoo.com/museum/

> > > Thanks.

> > I tred it twice - several days apart. Nothing!

> It worked today. Weird.

Not useful for car nuts that I can see, anyway. Most of what's on
there is from the Air Force museum, with some links to a series of
groups. I learned some time ago to be very careful of Yahoo groups: I
joined one, didn't find it useful, and did find it cluttering up one
of my email address boxes. I tried to unsubscribe, and was told I
couldn't, because I wasn't a member. I'm still getting email from the
group. Or I am on occasion, because now, every email from that group
that comes in goes in the spam trap.