AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Coupla 330 Comments (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17347)

Steve Smith October 30th 04 07:01 PM

Coupla 330 Comments

1. I'm lovin' it!

2. What's with the rear-suspension setting (garage)? Under camber, all I
see is 1.80 and -1.80. Is this one of the rare live-axle kit-car P4s? Or
have I missed something in the install?

3. What's with the top speed? I'm only seeing 190-195 at the end of
Mulsanne. The GT40s could hit 220-225; I always thought the P4s could reach
the Double Ton...maybe I'm wrong.

4. Conversely, the grip seems too high.

Anyway, great fun to drive. Feels very realistic (or at least
period-correct).

Destroy October 30th 04 07:44 PM

What the heck are you talking about??

Tony Rickard October 30th 04 09:02 PM

"Destroy" wrote:

> What the heck are you talking about??

He is taliking about the Ferrari 330 P4 mod for Nascar 2003

Steve Smith October 31st 04 12:57 PM

It's a new drug rehab therapy being spread by Canadian missionaries. It's
also one heckuva desert topping.

Leo Landman October 31st 04 11:32 PM

Steve, why don't you take a look in the RSC forum where all these issues
have been discussed or answered by the developer of the mod.

Bye,
Leo

"Steve Smith" > schreef in bericht

Steve Smith November 1st 04 03:47 AM

Thx, Leo!

Steve Smith November 1st 04 12:01 PM

Done and done:

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.p...33#post2117433

Tony Rickard November 1st 04 02:23 PM

"Leo Landman @cistron.nl>" wrote:

> Steve, why don't you take a look in the RSC forum where all these issues
> have been discussed or answered by the developer of the mod.

Good advice, but it would be good if Steve can summarise the answers here as
well. With all the election OT stuff on here it would be nice to have a post
on auto sims...

Steve Smith November 1st 04 03:43 PM

Sumary: it's a fabulous mod. As good as GTR...plus it has Papy's
incomparable netcode. (Unlike GTR, tho, it's a bit of a resource hog; my
2.8-gig P4/nVidia 5950 feels like it's been rode hard and put away wet.) It
is to N2003 as the 1965 mod is to GPL, i.e., new life for old sims.

k...