AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What ever happend to that big motor red Miata? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=385036)

jay birdsong June 2nd 13 07:24 PM

What ever happend to that big motor red Miata?

You remember, the one that "race pro Dick", was going to put together
and beat Ferraris and Vettes with?

It never materialized!!!

I guess it was just all hot air, pipe dreams and Bull****, as usual,
and posted to get attention. But I heard it got a new steering wheel
cover. A cheap leather imitation.

Alan Baker June 2nd 13 07:26 PM

What ever happend to that big motor red Miata?

In article >,
"jay birdsong" > wrote:

> You remember, the one that "race pro Dick", was going to put together
> and beat Ferraris and Vettes with?
>
> It never materialized!!!

It morphed into buying and running a Formula Ford.

:-)

> I guess it was just all hot air, pipe dreams and Bull****, as usual,
> and posted to get attention. But I heard it got a new steering wheel
> cover. A cheap leather imitation.

LOL

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Alan Baker June 2nd 13 07:35 PM

Alan Baker > wrote:

> In article >,
> "jay birdsong" > wrote:
>
> > You remember, the one that "race pro Dick", was going to put together
> > and beat Ferraris and Vettes with?
> >
> > It never materialized!!!

> It morphed into buying and running a Formula Ford.
>
> :-)
>

> > I guess it was just all hot air, pipe dreams and Bull****, as usual,
> > and posted to get attention. But I heard it got a new steering wheel
> > cover. A cheap leather imitation.

> LOL

Oh, and once I've got a little time, it will be getting this:

<http://www.mossmiata.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=73614>

<http://www.mossmiata.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=74741>

Already bought and waiting in the shop.

They go along with these:

<http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-16200>

<http://www.v8roadsters.com/product-p/tubctla.htm>

<http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-69010>

<http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-69000>

<http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-36500>

<http://www.racingbeat.com/Miata-1990...ata/PP90-95.ht
ml>

<http://www.racingbeat.com/Miata-1990-2005/Exhaust-Headers/56005.html>

Already installed.

:-)

AC[_3_] June 2nd 13 08:10 PM

jay birdsong wrote:
> You remember, the one that "race pro Dick", was going to put together
> and beat Ferraris and Vettes with?
>
> It never materialized!!!
>
> I guess it was just all hot air, pipe dreams and Bull****, as usual, and
> posted to get attention. But I heard it got a new steering wheel
> cover. A cheap leather imitation.

Oh great. Some retard proving Bob & co's point.

You win Bob. I concede. Have an imaginary pint on me.

--
AC

Alan Baker June 2nd 13 08:33 PM

In article >, AC > wrote:

> jay birdsong wrote:
> > You remember, the one that "race pro Dick", was going to put together
> > and beat Ferraris and Vettes with?
> >
> > It never materialized!!!
> >
> > I guess it was just all hot air, pipe dreams and Bull****, as usual, and
> > posted to get attention. But I heard it got a new steering wheel
> > cover. A cheap leather imitation.
> >

> Oh great. Some retard proving Bob & co's point.
>
> You win Bob. I concede. Have an imaginary pint on me.

As I've said about my own post:

How hard is it just not to read posts you aren't interested in?

Michael Patelmo ("jay birdsong") is a troll... ...so if you don't like
what he posts, killfile him. Killfile any post that references him.
These things are possible; easy really.

AC[_3_] June 2nd 13 09:27 PM

Alan Baker wrote:
> In article >, AC > wrote:
>
>> jay birdsong wrote:
>>> You remember, the one that "race pro Dick", was going to put together
>>> and beat Ferraris and Vettes with?
>>>
>>> It never materialized!!!
>>>
>>> I guess it was just all hot air, pipe dreams and Bull****, as usual, and
>>> posted to get attention. But I heard it got a new steering wheel
>>> cover. A cheap leather imitation.
>>>

>> Oh great. Some retard proving Bob & co's point.
>>
>> You win Bob. I concede. Have an imaginary pint on me.

> As I've said about my own post:
>
> How hard is it just not to read posts you aren't interested in?
>
> Michael Patelmo ("jay birdsong") is a troll... ...so if you don't like
> what he posts, killfile him. Killfile any post that references him.
> These things are possible; easy really.

Fine lines.

--
AC

jay birdsong June 2nd 13 09:38 PM

What ever happend to that big motor red Miata?

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

So predictable. LOL!!!

jay birdsong June 2nd 13 09:40 PM

What ever happened to that big motor red Miata?

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

In article >,
Alan Baker > wrote:

> In article >,
> "jay birdsong" > wrote:
>
> > You remember, the one that "race pro Dick", was going to put
> > together
> > and beat Ferraris and Vettes with?
> >
> > It never materialized!!!

> It morphed into buying and running a Formula Ford.
>
> :-)
>

> > I guess it was just all hot air, pipe dreams and Bull****, as
> > usual,
> > and posted to get attention. But I heard it got a new steering
> > wheel
> > cover. A cheap leather imitation.

> LOL

>Oh, and once I've got a little time, it will be getting this:

><http://www.mossmiata.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=73614>

><http://www.mossmiata.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=74741>

>Already bought and waiting in the shop.

>They go along with these:

><http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-16200>

><http://www.v8roadsters.com/product-p/tubctla.htm>

<http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-69010>

<http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-69000>

<http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?stocknumber=13-36500>

<http://www.racingbeat.com/Miata-1990...ata/PP90-95.ht
ml>

><http://www.racingbeat.com/Miata-1990-2005/Exhaust-Headers/56005.html>

>Already installed.

BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!!

Yeah, a dyed in the wool Ferrari "killer".
MOOHOOHOOHAAHAAHAAHARHARHAR .

Bobster[_2_] June 3rd 13 04:29 AM

On Jun 2, 8:24*pm, "jay birdsong" > wrote:
> You remember, the one that "race pro Dick", was going to put together
> and beat Ferraris and Vettes with?
>
> It never materialized!!!
>
> I guess it was just all hot air, pipe dreams and Bull****, as usual,
> and posted to get attention. *But I heard it got a new steering wheel
> cover. *A cheap leather imitation.

Cross posting! You are Alan Baker and I claim my 5 cowry shells.

Alan Baker June 3rd 13 04:51 AM

In article >, AC > wrote:

> Alan Baker wrote:

> >> Oh great. Some retard proving Bob & co's point.
> >>
> >> You win Bob. I concede. Have an imaginary pint on me.

> > As I've said about my own post:
> >
> > How hard is it just not to read posts you aren't interested in?
> >
> > Michael Patelmo ("jay birdsong") is a troll... ...so if you don't like
> > what he posts, killfile him. Killfile any post that references him.
> > These things are possible; easy really.
> >

> Fine lines.

I suppose.