AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=329193)

John Smith[_17_] May 23rd 09 09:28 AM

How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars?

How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern
cars?

I'd like to buy a new Audi again but I cannot stand the ugliest ever front
appearance
of that car. Any idea WHY Audi changed the grill at the front?

http://blogs.motortrend.com/6202776/...nce/index.html

musky hunter May 23rd 09 02:09 PM

How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars?

I think you're ****ing crazy!!!

--
musky hunter
musky hunter's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=10325

[email protected] May 24th 09 04:14 AM

On May 23, 2:28*am, "John Smith" > wrote:
> How it happened that Audi *has now the ugliest front amongst the modern
> cars?
>
> I'd like to buy a new Audi again but I cannot stand the ugliest ever front
> appearance
> of *that car. *Any idea WHY Audi changed the grill at the front?
>
> http://blogs.motortrend.com/6202776/...kes-early-appe...

I agree. I have a 2003 A4 and would like to get another at some point,
but that grille is really ugly.

afretes May 24th 09 02:07 PM

How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars?

You guys are forgetting to add "IMO" at the end of your posts!

--
afretes
afretes's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=343

dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_] May 24th 09 03:42 PM

How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars?

Looks like some James Bond car now.
Some people will love it and some will hate it!

Not too bad, but I prefer the look of my '97 Audi A4.s front!

vgorous May 24th 09 06:05 PM

How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars?

i love how they look. IMO

--
vgorous
vgorous's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=4322

[email protected] May 26th 09 07:44 PM

On May 24, 7:07*am, afretes > wrote:
> You guys are forgetting to add "IMO" at the end of your posts!
>
> --
> afretes
> afretes's Profile:http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=343
> View this thread:http://www.audiforum.ca/showthread.php?t=46331

You're right: IMO

H.D. May 27th 09 04:18 PM

How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars?

>How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern
>cars?
>
>I'd like to buy a new Audi again but I cannot stand the ugliest ever front
>appearance
>of that car. Any idea WHY Audi changed the grill at the front?
>
>http://blogs.motortrend.com/6202776/...nce/index.html

Seems to me a bit of the "All road" look. Nothing wrong with it imho ;-)
See also the Q5 custom:
<http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/940/Autonieuws/article/detail/859355/2009/05/19/Audi-Q5-Custum-Concept-408-paarden.dhtml>
See, almost the same line...

TonyKiz May 27th 09 04:18 PM

How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars?

I agree with you. I have a 2004 A6 2.7T S-Line and I'd have a hard time
buying a newer A6 - The old style just looks so much better. Audi should
have used evolution rather than evolution in the grill design. I admit that
there is some evolution occuring in the grill each year -- it is looking
better, looking wider rather than excessively tall like a locomotive front,
but I still like both the entire Audi line pre-cow catcher grill.

k1e1v1i1n[_2_] May 27th 09 05:28 PM

How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars?

acura's front clip is the uglyest . i guess unless u like transformers
alot .

--
k1e1v1i1n
k1e1v1i1n's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=1875