AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Rear spoiler (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=330550)

mrsask June 13th 09 12:19 AM

Rear spoiler

Hi
I am looking for a low profile rear spoiler that would fit on my 89
Mustang GT convertible. I am replacing my trunk (minus the luggage
rack) and would like a 93+ spoiler that would fit. Any suggestions???
Thx in advance
Todd

Narthix June 14th 09 01:55 AM

Rear spoiler

"mrsask" > wrote in message
> Hi
> I am looking for a low profile rear spoiler that would fit on my 89
> Mustang GT convertible. I am replacing my trunk (minus the luggage
> rack) and would like a 93+ spoiler that would fit. Any suggestions???
> Thx in advance
> Todd

I made my own;
http://founditsharedit.files.wordpre.../spoiler-2.jpg

ma brothers;
http://founditsharedit.files.wordpre...spoiler-11.jpg

Couzin Jakes;
http://www.automopedia.org/wp-conten...02/spoiler.jpg

Uncle Fred;
http://the-grayline.com/wp-content/u...-spoiler-1.jpg

Pa;
http://bitcast-p.v1.sjc1.bitgravity....66db3_prod.jpg

mrsask June 14th 09 05:50 AM

Rear spoiler

On Jun 13, 6:55*pm, "Narthix" > wrote:
> "mrsask" > wrote in message

> > Hi
> > I am looking for a low profile rear spoiler that would fit on my 89
> > Mustang GT convertible. *I am replacing my trunk (minus the luggage
> > rack) and would like a 93+ spoiler that would fit. *Any suggestions???
> > Thx in advance
> > Todd

> I made my own;http://founditsharedit.files.wordpre.../spoiler-2.jpg
>
> ma brothers;http://founditsharedit.files.wordpre...poiler-11..jpg
>
> Couzin Jakes;http://www.automopedia.org/wp-conten...02/spoiler.jpg
>
> Uncle Fred;http://the-grayline.com/wp-content/u...-spoiler-1.jpg
>
> Pa;http://bitcast-p.v1.sjc1.bitgravity....a/2007/5/29410....

Although very funny.....not exactly what I had in mind.....you can
cruise down Main street with that....but not me buddy....