AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Eldred's weight problem (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17355)

razor November 1st 04 06:52 AM

Eldred's weight problem

I think we should all pitch in and help Eldred with his weight
problem. It is severely affecting his life and with his job he can
possibly a weight-loss regiment so I'm setting up a paypal account
that we can all donate to. He needs our help.

Tony Rickard November 1st 04 09:31 AM

"razor" wrote:

>I think we should all pitch in and help Eldred with his weight
> problem. It is severely affecting his life and with his job he can
> possibly a weight-loss regiment so I'm setting up a paypal account
> that we can all donate to. He needs our help.

I used up too much dosh donating for your intelligence implant. Clearly it
was a bigger job than we first thought...

Woodie83 November 1st 04 11:36 AM

razor wrote:
> I think we should all pitch in and help Eldred with his weight
> problem. It is severely affecting his life and with his job he can
> possibly a weight-loss regiment so I'm setting up a paypal account
> that we can all donate to. He needs our help.

Now that he's dead, that weight problem should take care of itself.

Don McCorkle

Richard S Beckett November 1st 04 01:10 PM

"Woodie83" > wrote
> > I think we should all pitch in and help Eldred with his weight
> > problem. It is severely affecting his life and with his job he can
> > possibly a weight-loss regiment so I'm setting up a paypal account
> > that we can all donate to. He needs our help.

> Now that he's dead, that weight problem should take care of itself.

Oh no, it hasn't. He's far too thin now! If anything he appears to be
wasting away!

R.

Fcuk U November 1st 04 04:56 PM

razor wrote:

> I think we should all pitch in and help Eldred with his weight
> problem. It is severely affecting his life and with his job he can
> possibly a weight-loss regiment so I'm setting up a paypal account
> that we can all donate to. He needs our help.

I'm amazed you have enough room in the day to post on here, razor, what
with all the time you spend fcuking your kids!

Peter November 1st 04 07:30 PM

In article >,
says...
> I think we should all pitch in and help Eldred with his weight
> problem. It is severely affecting his life and with his job he can
> possibly a weight-loss regiment so I'm setting up a paypal account
> that we can all donate to. He needs our help.

Aah, we're not falling for that one you cunning fox.
--
Pete Ives

Tony Rickard November 1st 04 08:12 PM

"Peter" wrote:

> Aah, we're not falling for that one you cunning fox.

about as cunning as a surprisingly dull butter knife...

Peter November 2nd 04 02:09 AM

In article > ,
says...
> "Peter" wrote:
>
> > Aah, we're not falling for that one you cunning fox.

> about as cunning as a surprisingly dull butter knife...

<To badly paraphrase from Blackadder>

Not as cunning as a fox who attended and was head of his class at the
school of cunning then?
--
Pete Ives

elrikk November 2nd 04 06:40 AM

"Peter" > wrote in message
.. .
> In article > ,
> says...
> > "Peter" wrote:
> >
> > > Aah, we're not falling for that one you cunning fox.

> > about as cunning as a surprisingly dull butter knife...
> >

> <To badly paraphrase from Blackadder>
>
> Not as cunning as a fox who attended and was head of his class at the
> school of cunning then?
> --
> Pete Ives
> Remove All_stRESS before sending me an email

<again to paraphraise Blackadder; and my personal favourite>

But more cunning then the poor lad who wouldn't recognise a cunning fox if
one was dressed in a tutu, dancing on a table, singing "Cunnung Foxes Are
Here Again".

Elrikk

EldredP November 2nd 04 11:45 AM

Ok, now I'm curious. Why *are* you being such a dick? What beef do you have
against me? Of course I realize I'm probably wasting my time since you won't
have any coherent reason...
--
http://www.umich.edu/~epickett
Screamers League