AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   clock time chabge (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=29357)

Roger P Aubé April 7th 05 06:44 AM

clock time chabge

Have a 2001 Saturn LS1 w/o an owners manual (bought used). How do I change
the time on the clock/radio?

marx404 April 7th 05 12:12 PM

ON the radio you will see embossed on the RCL button "TIME" with the radio
off, press thsi button until the hour flashes. You will see HR and MIN
embossed on the + and _ buttons of your EQ (above and below the MODE button)
When done press RCL again and the time is set.

marx404

Oppie April 7th 05 03:16 PM

"Roger P Aubé" > wrote in message
> Have a 2001 Saturn LS1 w/o an owners manual (bought used). How do I change
> the time on the clock/radio?

Marx correctly answered your question but you still should consider getting
a replacement owner's manual. There is a lot of information that is not
intuitive. Check out the link to Helm - manual is only $25
http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.a...DL1P9LQEEBFLL8

Roger P Aubé April 8th 05 04:15 PM

Many thanks to both of you.

news:1112883389.a255dfe4ae76981344fffd3b57285221@t eranews...