AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Head 2 Head -- Drag Racing The World's Fastest Supercars (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=373589)

[email protected][_2_] May 20th 12 10:14 PM

Head 2 Head -- Drag Racing The World's Fastest Supercars

A really awesome video! Great to see these cars being used for what
they built for -- going fast as hell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5_AK...ature=youtu.be

Patrick

twk May 20th 12 11:20 PM

Head 2 Head -- Drag Racing The World's Fastest Supercars

In article
" > wrote:

> A really awesome video! Great to see these cars being used for what
> they built for -- going fast as hell!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5_AK...ature=youtu.be
>
> Patrick

They threw in a lexus with those big boys? Lexus, bah. (not a fan)
Pretty good vid.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.

[email protected][_2_] May 21st 12 12:32 AM

On May 20, 5:20*pm, twk > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> " > wrote:
> > A really awesome video! *Great to see these cars being used for what
> > they built for -- going fast as hell!

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5_AK...ature=youtu.be

> > Patrick

> They threw in a lexus with those big boys? Lexus, bah. (not a fan)
> Pretty good vid.

I guess they did since the Lexus LFA has a big-boy price tag.

Patrick

twk May 21st 12 04:59 AM

" > wrote:

> On May 20, 5:20*pm, twk > wrote:
> > In article
> > >,
> >
> > " > wrote:
> > > A really awesome video! *Great to see these cars being used for what
> > > they built for -- going fast as hell!

> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5_AK...ature=youtu.be

> > > Patrick

> > They threw in a lexus with those big boys? Lexus, bah. (not a fan)
> > Pretty good vid.

> I guess they did since the Lexus LFA has a big-boy price tag.
>
> Patrick

You're probably right. It's just that the other 3 have been building
super cars forever and Lexus is just starting out. The Lexus didn't seem
to me to fit in that group.