AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Antiques in Chester VA (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=239018)

Ken[_18_] February 21st 08 02:45 AM

Antiques in Chester VA

The Chester Lions Club & the Chesterfield Historical Society will be putting
on a

Antique Evaluation Road Show in Chester VA on May 10th, 2008.

We need appraisers in several areas to donate your time from 10AM to 2PM.

The proceeds will go to the Lions Club and the Chesterfield Historical
Society

Contact the Chester Lions Club www.chesterlions.com

Rocco Toma February 28th 08 05:34 PM

Antiques in Chester VA