AutoBanter

-   Auto Photos (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Web find - 1956.jpg (1/1) [230K] (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=437629)

Rich September 20th 16 01:14 PM

Web find - 1956.jpg (1/1) [230K]

1 Attachment(s)

David Moorman[_3_] September 21st 16 06:03 AM

Web find - 1956.jpg [230K]

Sinkhole?

[email protected] September 22nd 16 03:52 PM

Web find - 1956.jpg [230K]

Underground Parking? John

Rich September 22nd 16 08:33 PM

Web find - 1956.jpg [230K]

On 9/22/16 10:52 AM, wrote:
> Underground Parking? John

Good one John!

[email protected] September 23rd 16 03:12 AM

Web find - 1956.jpg [230K]

Hi Rich, This picture reminded me of when I built my garage in 1992. The
contractor had to cut out a 4 foot deep trench for the footing around the
perimeter of the garage because of the slope of the terrain.. I happened to
come home from work when the driver of the bobcat started to cut the start
of the trench. I drove up the driveway to see the Bobcat cutting into the
ground at an angle starting to dig out the trench. This picture reminded me
of this. Thanks for the memory. John

Rich September 24th 16 12:38 PM

Web find - 1956.jpg [230K]

On 9/22/16 10:12 PM, wrote:
> Hi Rich, This picture reminded me of when I built my garage in 1992. The
> contractor had to cut out a 4 foot deep trench for the footing around the
> perimeter of the garage because of the slope of the terrain.. I happened to
> come home from work when the driver of the bobcat started to cut the start
> of the trench. I drove up the driveway to see the Bobcat cutting into the
> ground at an angle starting to dig out the trench. This picture reminded me
> of this. Thanks for the memory. John

Thank you John, for the story. I love these old photos and wanted to
share them with others here in the group. I'm so glad I did, because
I love the stories, comments and memories that are being posted. I
guess I'm just getting real old. 😊😊 Rich