AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   HOW FAST DOES A TT DRIVE? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=145995)

O'Connor April 16th 07 01:37 PM

HOW FAST DOES A TT DRIVE?

HEY QUICK QUESTION BUT HOW FAST DOES A AUDI TT GOES AS FAR AS MILES PER
SECOND AND DOES YOU KNOW IF I CAN GET THEM IN PURPLES?

Marcus Redd April 16th 07 05:22 PM

HOW FAST DOES A TT DRIVE?

"O'Connor" > wrote in message
> HEY QUICK QUESTION BUT HOW FAST DOES A AUDI TT GOES AS FAR AS MILES PER
> SECOND AND DOES YOU KNOW IF I CAN GET THEM IN PURPLES?

Purple to match the bruises your boyfriend gave you? All you need to know is
that a TT can't go fast enough to outrun your own stink. Sorry.

RINNK MANAGER, GATZOS April 16th 07 05:24 PM

HOW FAST DOES A TT DRIVE?

WILL A TT'S BEAT MY 1986 PONTIAC 6000 LE?
ITS GOT AN UPGRADED 4-BARRELL CARB ON IT SO YOU KNOW

-Gatzos

ng.com...

Pete[_8_] April 16th 07 05:26 PM

HOW FAST DOES A TT DRIVE?

"O'Connor" wrote
> HEY QUICK QUESTION BUT HOW FAST DOES A AUDI TT GOES

Fast enough so that you crash into a concrete wall and kill your stupid ass.

O'Connor April 16th 07 05:31 PM

HOW FAST DOES A TT DRIVE?

HEY NEVERMINDS I THINKS I'LL JUSTS BUY A 1990 MUSTANG INSTEAD BUT THANKS FOR
YOURS HELP