AutoBanter

-   Mazda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   92 limited edition maita (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=367303)

jody February 10th 11 10:56 AM

92 limited edition maita

I would like to sell my favorite car in the world. It is a gem I have
know problems with her. I was wondering were the best place to try to
sell it was. I would appreciate any and all help. Thank you Jody

Chris D'Agnolo[_2_] February 10th 11 11:40 PM

92 limited edition maita

miata.net or your local miata club would be good if you are looking for
folks who appreciate a good miata but keep in mind that they also know
miatas quite well and I think they might tell you that there was no limited
edition (LE) in 92. They might even tell you that there was a special
edition (SE) in 92 that was black and Tan and was simply called the 'Black
Miata' which was quite a nice car.

I've always had good luck with Autotrader myself.

Good luck,
Chris
99BBB