AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   update / 84 - blowing out center vent only (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=36011)

'Key June 20th 05 10:09 PM

update / 84 - blowing out center vent only

problem did turn out to be a vacuum problem.
just as many here suspected.
the "ac two port check valve" was broken.

thanks to all who responded.
if this n/g had a virtual bar?
I would buy a round for the house.
Zomby-Woof,
yours will be waiting for you at RMH.

g'day
--
"Key"

Greg June 21st 05 12:26 AM

glad you got it fixed,does the g'day mean you are from down under?

'Key June 21st 05 06:44 PM

"Greg" > wrote in message
> glad you got it fixed,

me too :-)

> does the g'day mean you are from down under?

No, I am from Louisiana.
I just communicate with a friend in Australia pretty
regular.
The use of "g'day" just became a habit.

Thanks for all of your help Greg
--
"Key"

George Csahanin June 25th 05 12:56 AM

I knew it sounded familiar, now go git drivin' and wavin'

-GeorgeC

'Key June 25th 05 02:14 AM

"George Csahanin" > wrote in message
m...
>I knew it sounded familiar, now go git drivin' and wavin'
>
> -GeorgeC

Well, just about time.
Still have a few other problems to deal with first.

--
"Key"

Greg June 25th 05 02:40 PM

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:09:56 GMT, "'Key" > wrote:

>problem did turn out to be a vacuum problem.
>just as many here suspected.
>the "ac two port check valve" was broken.
>
>thanks to all who responded.
>if this n/g had a virtual bar?
>I would buy a round for the house.
>Zomby-Woof,
>yours will be waiting for you at RMH.
>
>g'day

Key can you send me a photo of the way the hood support hooks up on
your 84, i have a 87 and i just can not figure out where and what way
the 84 hood support goes on. if i can not figure it out i will be
forced to bring my broom handle with me every place i go. (grin) Greg
remove the xxx

'Key June 26th 05 06:47 AM

"Greg" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:09:56 GMT, "'Key" >
> wrote:
>
>>problem did turn out to be a vacuum problem.
>>just as many here suspected.
>>the "ac two port check valve" was broken.
>>
>>thanks to all who responded.
>>if this n/g had a virtual bar?
>>I would buy a round for the house.
>>Zomby-Woof,
>>yours will be waiting for you at RMH.
>>
>>g'day

> Key can you send me a photo of the way the hood support
> hooks up on
> your 84, i have a 87 and i just can not figure out where
> and what way
> the 84 hood support goes on. if i can not figure it out i
> will be
> forced to bring my broom handle with me every place i go.
> (grin) Greg
> remove the xxx

I would if I had my car here and still had a digital camera.
My car is still at the shop
and my digital camera went south on me.
I will try and see if I can borrow a digital and go by the
shop and take a few pics.
It will be Monday, if I can borrow a digital.
(I should get of my tight a*s and buy another digital)
(just not very high on my to do list right now)
later
--
"Key"

Greg June 26th 05 11:24 AM

thanks Key, the supercharger is in the way of the hood support, just
about have it ready to go, mounting the intercooler and some gauges
and i will be done except for the hood support, it looks like i am
going to have to bond a metal panel to the hood before i can mount it.
Greg
On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 05:47:03 GMT, "'Key" > wrote:

.. .