AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   2010 Grand Caravan (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=375107)

Gary[_12_] December 9th 12 10:37 AM

2010 Grand Caravan

I was told that my one of mywindshield wipers should longer than the
other.True?

http://community.webtv.net/GACC/OurFamilyandFriends

rob December 9th 12 11:32 AM

2010 Grand Caravan

have you called the dealer and asked? ask for the parts department

SRN December 9th 12 06:48 PM

2010 Grand Caravan

"Gary" > wrote in message
> I was told that my one of mywindshield wipers should longer than the
> other.True?

True, the driver's side takes a 26" blade, the passenger side a 20", and the
liftgate a 16"

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/par...2_13921_0_4024

Gary[_12_] December 10th 12 10:48 AM

2010 Grand Caravan

I did do the drivers side longer and it made a great difference.My side
is clear from top to bottom.The blade that was there was a short one.The
longer one does a MUCH better job.Im 68 yearsold and neer knew that.I
had told my wife that the long blade theory was all bull crap.How wrong
I was.Live and learn I guess.

Gary[_12_] December 10th 12 10:51 AM

2010 Grand Caravan

My new blades are 23 and 19.The 23 does a full top to bottom job on the
drivers side..

http://community.webtv.net/GACC/OurFamilyandFriends

Gary[_12_] December 11th 12 11:48 AM

2010 Grand Caravan