AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Operation Emboss: 25.60% (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=341068)

Carl ROGÉRS November 4th 09 02:36 PM

Operation Emboss: 25.60%

Hi Viatologists,

Photographs equal knowledge. As of 4-Nov-2009, the Worldwide
Transportation Library (WWTL) has watermarked 25.6% of its road
photographs.

Through the Operation Emboss initiative, the WWTL will lift its ban on
JPG file-sharing once every photo has been watermarked. Operation
Emboss is our way of distributing knowledge to the viatology community
while--at the same time--creating an avenue where anyone can share our
roadside photographs w/ the mainstream Internet community.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Odo Ital November 4th 09 02:44 PM

Operation Emboss: 25.60%

On Nov 4, 8:36*am, Carl Rogers > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> Photographs equal knowledge. *As of 4-Nov-2009, the Worldwide
> Transportation Library (WWTL) has watermarked 25.6% of its road
> photographs.
>
> Through the Operation Emboss initiative, the WWTL will lift its ban on
> JPG file-sharing once every photo has been watermarked. *Operation
> Emboss is our way of distributing knowledge to the viatology community
> while--at the same time--creating an avenue where anyone can share our
> roadside photographs w/ the mainstream Internet community.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Rogers
> "Environment first, transportology second"
> ********
> Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):http://wwtl.infohttp://m.wwtl.info[Mobile]
> Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
> Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
> Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
> ********

WOW! 13 photos more than yesterday. Must be whacking off a lot if it
takes you all day to do 13 photos.