AutoBanter

-   Mazda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   WTB '91 Miata hubcap (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=20174)

Eric Goforth August 29th 04 02:45 PM

WTB '91 Miata hubcap

Hello,

I've lost one of the hubcaps on my '91 Miata seven spoke wheels.
These are the style with Mazda written on them. Does anyone have one
that they want to sell?

-Eric

pws August 29th 04 03:03 PM

Eric Goforth wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've lost one of the hubcaps on my '91 Miata seven spoke wheels.
> These are the style with Mazda written on them. Does anyone have one
> that they want to sell?
>
> -Eric

Do you mean the center cap? Those can be hard to find used in good
condition. You can run a "wanted to buy" ad on the miata.net classifieds
section.

If you can't find one used, Trussvillemazda is probably the best source
for a new one. They have had reasonable prices on the few things that I
have ordered from them so far.

http://www.trussvillemazda.com/

Pat
'96M