AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   I LIKES DRIVING MY TT (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=138131)

O'Connor April 4th 07 04:23 PM

I LIKES DRIVING MY TT

I LIKE ROLLING ON DUBS IN MY AUDI TT SHAKIN N WEAVIN LIKE SOME MIKE TYSON
BABY CHILD

WE DRANKIN THE HATERADE BUT PLAYA DONT HATE ON US WE WAS BORN TO BE GANGSTAS

WHAT IT IS?!?!

Marcus Redd April 4th 07 08:42 PM

I LIKES DRIVING MY TT

"O'Connor" > wrote in message
>I LIKE ROLLING ON DUBS IN MY AUDI TT SHAKIN N WEAVIN LIKE SOME MIKE TYSON
>BABY CHILD
>
> WE DRANKIN THE HATERADE BUT PLAYA DONT HATE ON US WE WAS BORN TO BE
> GANGSTAS
>
> WHAT IT IS?!?!

I get it! It's car?

Limahl April 4th 07 10:46 PM

I LIKES DRIVING MY TT

Try learning to use a computer! (CAPS LOCK OFF)
And then you can graduate to learning ENGLISH.
(What is it?) Ita a Fuc**ng MORON.......................................
:0)

O'Connor April 5th 07 03:19 PM

I LIKES DRIVING MY TT

YOUS DONT KNOW WHOS YOUR DEALING WITH THIS IS OCONNOR AND IM FROM THE
STREETS

IM CHILLIN LIKE A VILLIAN JUS ST ARIN AT THE SEALIN

BOOM BOOM U HEAR DAT ITS ME AT YO DO AND I BE HELLA MAD THAT U AINT PRAYIN
ON THE FLO

. uk...

Pete[_2_] April 5th 07 05:13 PM

I LIKES DRIVING MY TT

"Limahl" wrote
> Try learning to use a computer! (CAPS LOCK OFF)
> And then you can graduate to learning ENGLISH.
> (What is it?) Ita a Fuc**ng MORON.......................................
> :0)

He's a common troll. Ignor him, put him in your 'kill file'. When not fed,
he'll move away to troll some other newsgroup.

Pete

TomL April 7th 07 09:31 PM

I LIKES DRIVING MY TT

you are really stupid.

i read your other posts on other groups and they are all stupid.

i do get it: you think you are funny. you're not though. you are sad.
and lonely. (the tip off is your warcraft nerd game postings).

with your PLAYA GANGSTA STYLE, which is like a little bit funny when
you do it with your friends here or there. but wasting your time and
other peoples with what is not that funny is just really stupid. watch
Ali G if you want to see someone who knows how to be funny. but your
postings are just stupid.

correction, not just your postings are stupid. you are stupid.

(i am now waiting for your predictable stupid response: I'M ONA GIT
YOU SUCKA. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU MESSIN WIT. IM ONA POP A CAP IN YO
ASS. just save it. it's not funny it's stupid. correction. you are
stupid).

O'Connor April 9th 07 07:14 PM

I LIKES DRIVING MY TT

HEY CHIEF POCAHONTAS I DONT NEED TO HEAR ANY BACKTALK FROM SOME DELCIE
MCWHOOPIES UP IN THE PEANUTS GALLERY BUT YOU SHOULD TAKE YOURS ATTITUDES AND
DROP IT OFF A BUILDLIGN ONTO THE THANKSGIVING DAY PARADES DOWN BELOW WITH
THE WOMAN AND THE CHILDUN

oups.com...

RINNK MANAGER, GATZOS April 9th 07 07:40 PM

I LIKES DRIVING MY TT

TOM L THIS IS THE BIG LEAGUES NOW STEP UP THE PLAIT SMART GUY
YOU THINKYOU ARE SO DEAGIN SMART WITH YOUR PREPPY LITTLE AUDI BUT REALLY IT
AINT GOT SEATBELTS BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT AN R TITLE OUTSIDE BOB DOLES JUNKYARD
JUST BEHIND THE TRAILER PARK THAT YOUR MOM LIVES IN.....
SO

STEP
UP
THE
PLATE
CHUMPZI

P.S. YOU AINT NO JOKEMAKER WHITH YOUR FRIENDS

-Gatzos

oups.com...