AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Should this trooper be fired? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=27836)

jaybird December 13th 05 07:56 PM

Should this trooper be fired?

"Motorhead Lawyer" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> jaybird wrote:
>> "Motorhead Lawyer" > wrote in message
>> > Given the opportunity to have a beer with you or with jaybird, I'd go
>> > with the cop - any day.

>> Well I appreciate that and would enjoy it.

> As would I. Well, you've got *my* name and an email address to keep it
> private. Don't know when I'll be in TX next (northeast OK maybe next
> Labor day); when you coming to, or north of, Chicago?

I've never been to Chicago, but if I ever am I'll be sure and ring ya up.

--
---
jaybird

SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim December 30th 05 01:24 AM

Should this trooper be fired?

if you want to go have a beer with a completely useless piece of **** pig,
feel free.

the only good cop is a DEAD cop, save amercia, kill a cop today

DEATH TO COPS.

SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim December 30th 05 01:25 AM

Should this trooper be fired?

> Well I appreciate that and would enjoy it. This guy has been in my
> killfile for a while now so I haven't had the pleasure of his rants.

you harass taxpayers jaybird and you might find yourself in a KILL file too,
only not like the same one you have.