AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A4L regional trial (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=369527)

AD[_2_] June 8th 11 11:37 AM

A4L regional trial

me thinks it would do audi some good to try a pilot sale (trial run)
of A4L in the nothern kaulifornia
(san francisco area)
Given the large chinese enclave that is used to the longer wheelbase
A4 i suspect it will sell quite well
to the folk who could not get themselves to justify the extra heft and
price of A6.

I would also appreaciate if short wheelbase A4 will be retained in the
lineup.
A3 with its inferior awd layout could go :-)

Borat: A man yesterday, tell me if I buy a car I must buy one with a
pussy magnet.
Car Dealership owner: He means a car that women like.
Borat: Yes, but where do you keep this magnet?