AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Whatever happened to Scott en Aztlan (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=445592)

The Real Bev[_5_] July 30th 20 10:20 PM

Whatever happened to Scott en Aztlan

....with the yellow Corvette?

--
Cheers, Bev
Nobody needs to speak on behalf of idiots, they manage
to speak entirely too much for themselves already.

Arif Khokar August 2nd 20 10:15 PM

On 7/30/20 5:20 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
> ...with the yellow Corvette?

Probably the same thing that happened with everyone else who used to
regularly post to usenet. No one posts, there's no actual discussion,
and therefore, no one posts.

The Real Bev[_5_] August 2nd 20 10:57 PM

On 08/02/2020 02:15 PM, Arif Khokar wrote:
> On 7/30/20 5:20 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
>> ...with the yellow Corvette?

> Probably the same thing that happened with everyone else who used to
> regularly post to usenet. No one posts, there's no actual discussion,
> and therefore, no one posts.

After being a regular prolific poster he just dropped off the face of
the earth. Moreover, I think he was using the x-no-archive thing...

--
Cheers, Bev
Salesmen welcome -- dog food is expensive

Arif Khokar August 3rd 20 01:48 AM

On 8/2/20 5:57 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
> On 08/02/2020 02:15 PM, Arif Khokar wrote:
>> On 7/30/20 5:20 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
>>> ...with the yellow Corvette?

>> Probably the same thing that happened with everyone else who used to
>> regularly post to usenet.* No one posts, there's no actual discussion,
>> and therefore, no one posts.

> After being a regular prolific poster he just dropped off the face of
> the earth.* Moreover, I think he was using the x-no-archive thing...

I can't remember the specifics. There used to be a regular poster here
who posted under the nym "necromancer" who knew the specifics, but that
person hasn't posted in years as well.

>>>Ashton Crusher January 11th 21 06:05 AM

Whatever happened to Scott en Aztlan

On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 14:20:09 -0700, The Real Bev
> wrote:

>...with the yellow Corvette?

I see some old timers are still here. Still got the Caddy??

The Real Bev[_5_] January 11th 21 06:47 AM

On 01/10/2021 10:05 PM, >>>Ashton Crusher wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 14:20:09 -0700, The Real Bev
> > wrote:
>
>>...with the yellow Corvette?

> I see some old timers are still here. Still got the Caddy??

Crushed it in 2016. Replaced it with a Corolla.

It bothers me that people disappear suddenly without a trace. In the
Mozilla groups there was a frequent poster/dog breeder who stopped
posting and closed out his website.

Before the internet we would never have known these people.

--
Cheers, Bev
"It's important to never be arrogant. Especially if you're one