AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   $40us HID, Hot Sale Now (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=216568)

Vicky December 14th 07 06:59 AM

$40us HID, Hot Sale Now

Hello everyboday. I have a really good products to recommend you
guys.
it is HID. The color temperature is from 3,000K to 30,000K. Pink,
green, gold, pure blue colors are also available. From Dec. 13 to
Dec.
25, It just cost you $40us/kit. If you are interested, just click on
the follwoing
website at www.housinghouse.com for relative information.

Dr Entropy December 15th 07 11:52 AM

$40us HID, Hot Sale Now

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 22:59:05 -0800, Vicky blather'd thus:

> Hello everyboday. I have a really good products to recommend you guys.
> it is HID. The color temperature is from 3,000K to 30,000K. Pink, green,
> gold, pure blue colors are also available. From Dec. 13 to Dec.
> 25, It just cost you $40us/kit. If you are interested, just click on the
> follwoing
> website at www.housinghouse.com for relative information.

I'd rather eat glass, thankewverrymuch.

--