AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Low EGR Flow How to Clean Passages (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=11255)

Mike Wright November 11th 04 12:25 AM

Low EGR Flow How to Clean Passages

Well I finally figgured out I've got low EGR flow on my 99 Accord V6 with
101000 miles. How can I clean the EGR passages and intake passages?

Mike

lcmon November 11th 04 01:37 AM

Has the EGR been upgraded ? If not, send it back to dealer, free of charge.

cc0034030 November 14th 04 02:31 PM

I am getting a CEL throwing code P0401 "EGR Insufficient Flow" on my 2001
Accord V6 with 43,000 miles.
THe shop manual doesnt show how to clear those passages out. Does anyone
have any further info??

BBTACO November 14th 04 03:33 PM

This should be covered under an extended warranty for 8 years or 80,000
miles, take it to the dealer. TSB # 99-085. They fixed my 99 V6 Accord with
53,000 miles on it for free.

Bobby