AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   whoo-hooo easports quits nascar (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=361740)

dead-guy-3 September 24th 10 07:20 PM

whoo-hooo easports quits nascar

Gamasutra sources can independently confirm internet reports that
Activision will take control of the NASCAR license with the upcoming
release of NASCAR 11.

more here,

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/3...ASCAR_2011.php

Mr T September 28th 10 04:16 AM

On Sep 25, 4:20*am, dead-guy-3 > wrote:
> Gamasutra sources can independently confirm internet reports that
> Activision will take control of the NASCAR license with the upcoming
> release of NASCAR 11.

This doesn't necessarily mean it will be any good but I guess it would
be pretty hard to make it worse than EA's many attempts. Mind you, the
last one I saw was NASCAR 06: total team control. The gameplay was
horrible and the graphics were ghastly. I think they may have improved
the graphics in later editions but I don't know about the gameplay.
Are there any more details on what this new game will be like (ie.
realism etc.)?

Regards,
Mike.

GaryR September 29th 10 02:32 AM

whoo-hooo easports quits nascar

No comment on it's possible quality but after having played every
Nascar sim since there was a Nascar sim I can say without reservation
that (IMO) for full field online play and realism there is iRacing,
then there is everyone else.

I did love Nascar 2003 Season though...

GR