AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Indian Supercar with Ford Power? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=372765)

[email protected][_2_] January 19th 12 01:40 AM

Indian Supercar with Ford Power?

Nice looking and a nice price tag!

http://www.stangtv.com/news/indias-f...coboost-power/

Patrick

biofilm January 19th 12 05:40 AM

Indian Supercar with Ford Power?

" > wrote in message
> Nice looking and a nice price tag!
>
> http://www.stangtv.com/news/indias-f...coboost-power/
>
> Patrick

nice looking,

hope the steel is double wall, the old french Citroen was not

HP would be about 200?

John S.[_1_] January 19th 12 04:05 PM

On Jan 19, 5:40*am, "biofilm" > wrote:
> " > wrote in message

> > Nice looking and a nice price tag!

> >http://www.stangtv.com/news/indias-f...ford-ecoboost-...

> > Patrick

> nice looking,
>
> hope the steel is double wall, the old french Citroen was not
>
> HP would be about *200?

If it's rated the same as the EcoBoost in the Focus ST it would be
about 250HP/240TQ... with a very nice flat, broad torque curve...

D E Willson January 19th 12 10:14 PM

Indian Supercar with Ford Power?

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 17:40:46 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>Nice looking and a nice price tag!
>
>http://www.stangtv.com/news/indias-f...coboost-power/
>
>Patrick

I hope they build better cars than they provide technical support! LOL

Nice lines, but I wish it were American made. Yeah... I know. Most of
our stuff is made elsewhere. I'd just like to see our country making a
comeback.

Dillon Pyron[_2_] January 23rd 12 03:57 PM

Indian Supercar with Ford Power?

Thus spake D E Willson > :

>On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 17:40:46 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:
>
>>Nice looking and a nice price tag!
>>
>>http://www.stangtv.com/news/indias-f...coboost-power/
>>
>>Patrick

>I hope they build better cars than they provide technical support! LOL

I'm sure it will be built by "Roger", "Charles" and "James". With
help from "Lynn" and "Marain". Who will be talking about the Super
Bowl for the next two weeks.

>Nice lines, but I wish it were American made. Yeah... I know. Most of
>our stuff is made elsewhere. I'd just like to see our country making a
>comeback.

Not entirely to my likeing, but neither is the Veyron.

--

- dillon I am not invalid

So Kim Jung Ill shows up at the barbecue. "Wait,"
says Qadaffi, "you don't have any peircings." "If you
starve your people enough they'll be too weak to rebbel."
"You have the same number of holes in your head as when
you were born," says bin Laden. "My compound had radar
and antiacraft misslles." "Your neck," shouted Hussein,
"it's the same length." "I didn't **** on W's father."
"Then what happened?" the three asked. "Damned counterfiet
Lipitor and insulin!"