AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Foglight (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=330327)

Simon Bothwell June 9th 09 02:18 PM

Foglight

Any offers would be welcome,156 drivers side foglight needed for M-O-T,

Catman June 9th 09 05:51 PM

Foglight

Simon Bothwell wrote:
> Any offers would be welcome,156 drivers side foglight needed for M-O-T,

Sorry, using both of mine. Ebay is normally a good place to check.

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 145 2.0 Cloverleaf 156 V6 2.5 S2
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

GT[_11_] July 3rd 09 11:23 AM

Foglight

"Simon Bothwell" > wrote in message
> Any offers would be welcome,156 drivers side foglight needed for M-O-T,

You don't need foglights for an MOT!

Mine has been broken since a few weeks old (stone hit it). Its now 7 years
old and still going through MOTs

GT[_11_] July 3rd 09 11:25 AM

Foglight

"GT" > wrote in message
> "Simon Bothwell" > wrote in message
>> Any offers would be welcome,156 drivers side foglight needed for M-O-T,

> You don't need foglights for an MOT!
>
> Mine has been broken since a few weeks old (stone hit it). Its now 7 years
> old and still going through MOTs

Sorry - I presume you mean the front foglight? (Its the only stand-along
foglight as the rear is part of a cluster).