AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Going Japanese (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=337959)

Usenet User October 1st 09 01:55 PM

Going Japanese

Well the decision to shut down Saturn is very disappointing. Only GM
cars I ever liked. I'm done. Going Japanese. Used to be pro-American,
but GM is no longer pro-me-the-consumer. Our vehicles will be worthless
on re-sale and trade-in as a result of this decision. I'm done with GM.
Buying Japanese from here on out. At least their cars retain their value
and they will be in business.

raamman October 1st 09 07:36 PM

Going Japanese

On Oct 1, 8:55*am, Usenet User > wrote:
> Well the decision to shut down Saturn is very disappointing. Only GM
> cars I ever liked. I'm done. Going Japanese. Used to be pro-American,
> but GM is no longer pro-me-the-consumer. Our vehicles will be worthless
> on re-sale and trade-in as a result of this decision. I'm done with GM.
> Buying Japanese from here on out. At least their cars retain their value
> and they will be in business.

smart move; just make sure to get the rust protection package as they
are susceptable to it