AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is RBR available on CD in Australia ? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17260)

Battle Weary October 15th 04 03:17 AM

Is RBR available on CD in Australia ?

Thanks Bill, on the strength of your reply I just ordered it hastle
free from Sendit.com. It was cheaper too, so thanks a lot

cheers

Glenn

Andre Queree \(Mr Q\) October 15th 04 04:36 AM

Definitely no problem - I got mine from the UK and am using it in Australia.

--
Mr Q
(replies to mrq AT optusnet DOT com DOT au)

Plowboy2 October 15th 04 09:13 PM

Yeah, Mine was on 2cd's so I assume it was NOT dvd, but both my machines
have DVD readable drives in them...