AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   HEY!! i am a DODGE tech.ask me what ails you (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=429561)

[email protected] April 1st 16 08:50 PM

On Saturday, July 27, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, LRager wrote:
> if i can'thelp i can get you help!!!!!!

Hello, I hope you get this....I have a 94 dodge dynasty. my husband just replaced the transmission. After putting it all back together, he's getting no fire and can't figure out why. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

MoPar Man April 3rd 16 05:55 PM

wrote:

> > On Saturday, July 27, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, LRager wrote:
> > if i can'thelp i can get you help!!!!!!

> Hello, I hope you get this....I have a 94 dodge dynasty. my husband
> just replaced the transmission. After putting it all back together,
> he's getting no fire and can't figure out why. Any advice would be
> greatly appreciated!

What a door knob you are.

You're replying to a post made in 1996 - almost 20 years ago.

I think that's a new record for a google-groper (*)

Tell your husband to grow some balls and post a question here to usenet
himself (and hopefully give a better description to the problem than the
corn-ball "getting no fire").

(*) a google-groper is someone that experiences Usenet via Google
Gropes, aka Google groups. Google-groups is a lame way to read and post
to usenet.