AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2004 Saturn ION 1 Tires (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=29590)

M Burnside April 9th 05 07:30 AM

2004 Saturn ION 1 Tires

Hi

Just wondering what sort of tires people are replacing the original tires
with. My original firestone tires only lasted 18000 miles and I need to
replace them now. Any experience with other tires and how many miles they
went would be nice. Also what sort of handling and wet traction you get
since I live in rainy Seattle.

Thanks

steve eddy April 9th 05 06:04 PM

Not a Saturn, but when the original (lousy) firestones went on my '97
Corolla, I put on Michelin MX4 ("Rainforce") tires, and they performed
astonishingly well in the wet. Terrific handling and grip.

marx404 April 10th 05 04:46 PM

I second Michelin and also check out BF Goorich T/A too. Low prices and
excellent wet/dry traction.

marx404