AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Can't stop doing restorations (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=392948)

[email protected][_1_] November 4th 13 08:43 PM

Can't stop doing restorations

Well I tried retirement and after a few years just felt bored so I got in to helping finish a multi 6 figure restoration this summer. Guess when its in the blood you can't stop. I'm sure you have to know being that the person spent that much it wasn't a VW. I'm waiting for the magazine that it will be in to come in but I've found myself heading back to the Caribbeans again this winter because we were invited to a privet island this time.

so yes even after 3 years out of the vw world life is great

[email protected][_1_] March 2nd 14 05:20 PM

Can't stop doing restorations

I see they still like telling lies about me on the Samba.

ChrisKlinger May 11th 14 04:08 PM

Can't stop doing restorations

LOL

[email protected] May 16th 14 10:08 PM

On Monday, November 4, 2013 11:43:26 AM UTC-8, wrote:
> Well I tried retirement and after a few years just felt bored so I got in to helping finish a multi 6 figure restoration this summer. Guess when its in the blood you can't stop. I'm sure you have to know being that the person spent that much it wasn't a VW. I'm waiting for the magazine that it will be in to come in but I've found myself heading back to the Caribbeans again this winter because we were invited to a privet island this time.
>

> so yes even after 3 years out of the vw world life is great

Still delusional after all these years. Lol.

[email protected][_1_] May 19th 14 12:18 AM

Can't stop doing restorations

Its far from me being the one that is delusional.