AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   C7s on the way (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=392139)

CardsFan October 14th 13 03:14 PM

C7s on the way

I was driving back from Louisville Tuesday last week on I-65 south of Indy
and up ahead saw a hauler with a bunch of covered-up cars. Got alongside,
and it was nine C7 'Vettes, on the way to their owners. Oh, the jealousy
pangs...I paced it for just a little bit, then gave the driver a "thumbs-up
out the sunroof. He honked back.

AJM
'93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6-speed (both tops)

uncle_vito October 15th 13 03:20 AM

C7s on the way

"CardsFan" > wrote in message ...
>I was driving back from Louisville Tuesday last week on I-65 south of Indy
>and up ahead saw a hauler with a bunch of covered-up cars. Got alongside,
>and it was nine C7 'Vettes, on the way to their owners. Oh, the jealousy
>pangs...I paced it for just a little bit, then gave the driver a "thumbs-up
>out the sunroof. He honked back.
>
> AJM
> '93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6-speed (both tops)

Cool

Blue C5[_2_] November 2nd 13 11:22 PM

C7s on the way

On Monday, October 14, 2013 10:14:51 AM UTC-4, CardsFan wrote:
> I was driving back from Louisville Tuesday last week on I-65 south of Indy
>
> and up ahead saw a hauler with a bunch of covered-up cars. Got alongside,
>
> and it was nine C7 'Vettes, on the way to their owners. Oh, the jealousy
>
> pangs...I paced it for just a little bit, then gave the driver a "thumbs-up
>
> out the sunroof. He honked back.
>

> AJM
>
> '93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6-speed (both tops)

I had a 92 - loved it. Shook and rumbled when it started. C5 started like a Cadillac. Did notice a little body movement in the C4 with the top out going through the Shenandoah mountains.