AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1996 Plymouth Grand Voyager both Rear vent windows fail to work suddenly. (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=422026)

Jerry[_14_] August 25th 15 02:17 AM

1996 Plymouth Grand Voyager both Rear vent windows fail to work suddenly.

The windows were working fine, then the driver side failed to open but the
pass side did open, then the pass side will not close. Checked the fuse /
relay box in the engine compartment and the one interior by the hood release.
Can't find a place or discription of which one is the fuse or relay. I don't
have the repair or owners manual to refer to.

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/chrysler/...o-w-72140-.htm

Ashton Crusher[_2_] August 26th 15 02:55 AM

1996 Plymouth Grand Voyager both Rear vent windows fail to work suddenly.

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 01:17:59 +0000, Jerry
> wrote:

>The windows were working fine, then the driver side failed to open but the
>pass side did open, then the pass side will not close. Checked the fuse /
>relay box in the engine compartment and the one interior by the hood release.
>Can't find a place or discription of which one is the fuse or relay. I don't
>have the repair or owners manual to refer to.

Since they did not both stop working at the same time it not very
likely it's the fuse. More likely they both wore out at approximately
the same time. You might also try helping them open or close while
operating the switch, maybe they are just rusted up from not getting
used very much.