AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Upgrades for '04 S4 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=24383)

Pete Stolz February 16th 05 05:00 AM

Upgrades for '04 S4

I just bought a brand spankin' 2004 S4 and I'm in the initial stages of
planning for perf upgrades. I had a '97 A4, but I really didn't do anything
to it. What are some good suppliers, parts and recommendations for this
operation? Thanks
Pete

Peter Bell February 17th 05 09:13 AM

In message >
Doug Warner > wrote:

[Snip]

> there's no way I'll every buy one of the new "Big Nose" versions.)

Have you actually seen one in the metal? Don't knock it until you do -
the design works much better in real life than in photos.