AutoBanter

-   4x4 (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Chevy Blazer (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=5556)

Sea Scorpion January 10th 04 11:25 PM

Chevy Blazer

Hello everyone. I have a question to ask... I was considering buying a
1995-1997 Chevy Blazer (or GMC Jimmy) and I've heard many mixed reviews.
What I am wondering is if any of you guys know anything about them, or
own one and if you could give me your opinions on them. Thanks in
advance.

-Phil

Fletcher January 13th 04 06:12 AM

I have been looking for the same year suburban. look at
"alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks" for a thread titled "Suburban Research". I got
some good info there that will apply to you. Bottom line is that the
tyranny's of the half tons have a known issue that may require a rebuild and
when you do a rebuild there are some extras you can do to prevent the
problem in the future ( look at the valve body problem )

Fletcher January 13th 04 06:12 AM