AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   iRacing Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=354847)

Pat Dotson June 15th 10 03:23 PM

iRacing Mustang

Heard Mid-Ohio was out. Is the Mustang out too? If so, anyone driven
the Mustang enough yet to give some feedback?

--
Pat Dotson

Plowboy June 16th 10 02:39 AM

iRacing Mustang

"Pat Dotson" > wrote in message
> Heard Mid-Ohio was out. Is the Mustang out too? If so, anyone driven
> the Mustang enough yet to give some feedback?
>
> --
> Pat Dotson

Not out yet, or my browser is havin problems... Got the track though...

Andrew MacPherson[_2_] June 16th 10 10:36 AM

iRacing Mustang

(Pat Dotson) wrote:

> Heard Mid-Ohio was out. Is the Mustang out too?

It's nice to have Mid-Ohio back on my HD. I haven't raced there since ICR2. :-)
However it is so wildly different to the ICR2 version (I remember being able to see
the uphill kinky bit from miles away) that so far I remember roughly none of it
whatsoever.

Mind you, it was a looong time ago. I count myself lucky if I can remember what
year it is these days.

Andrew McP

Pat Dotson June 25th 10 02:57 PM

iRacing Mustang