AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   found rbr on the net (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17483)

Rich November 25th 04 03:54 PM

found rbr on the net

If you know where to look its free as air. Only problem is by the time its
made available retail in the wild west I will have played so much I won't
want to buy it. The writers do deserve the support. How can one get it the
honest way? TIA

Kendt Eklund November 25th 04 06:23 PM

"Rich" > wrote in message news:<afnpd.206969$9b.124271@edtnps84>...
> If you know where to look its free as air. Only problem is by the time its
> made available retail in the wild west I will have played so much I won't
> want to buy it. The writers do deserve the support. How can one get it the
> honest way? TIA

Gogamer.com:
http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGam...ct/View/001RIC

That's the DVD edition - I ordered it when it first came out and got a
2CD edition, but I don't see it on the site now.

HTH,
Kendt

alexti November 26th 04 12:08 AM

"Rich" > wrote in

> If you know where to look its free as air. Only problem is by the time
> its made available retail in the wild west I will have played so much I
> won't want to buy it. The writers do deserve the support. How can one
> get it the honest way? TIA

I'm getting it from sendit.com. They were temporary out of stock for a week
or so, but yesterday I've received notice that my copy was shipped. I
suppose they should still have few more...

Alex.