AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ATI Catalyst 4.10's Released (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17267)

Pete October 15th 04 03:03 PM

ATI Catalyst 4.10's Released

a.. Richard Burns Rally: Playing the game under Windows XP with an ATI
RADEONT 8500/9100/9200 series installed results in the trees flickering.
Further information on this issue can be found at:
http://www.ati.com/support/infobase/4657.html

XP Drivers
http://www.ati.com/support/drivers/w...=10&submit.y=7

Release Notes
http://www2.ati.com/drivers/Catalyst...ase_notes.html

Milan Pollé October 15th 04 04:21 PM

"Pete" > schreef in bericht
> a.. Richard Burns Rally: Playing the game under Windows XP with an ATI
> RADEONT 8500/9100/9200 series installed results in the trees flickering.
> Further information on this issue can be found at:
> http://www.ati.com/support/infobase/4657.html

Nice, thanks for the heads up.

I've registered to be notified of changes to this problem. If lots of people
do that, it might motivate them to give solving this a higher priority.