AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   New floor mats for 95 Odyssey ? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=10966)

Chuck Connell September 28th 04 03:37 PM

New floor mats for 95 Odyssey ?

Hi all,

I want to get a new set of gray cloth floor mats for this car. I am having
trouble finding them. I am referring to the removable set of floor mats I
bought as an option, not the built-in carpeting that is attached to the
metal floor panels. I believe the set is 4 pieces -- 2 for the front, 1
each for the second and third seat rows.

TIA,
Chuck Connell
781-939-0505 (office)
http://www.chc-3.com -- My home page

(NOTE: I use a spam filter for inbound mail. In some cases,
this filter rejects legitimate messages. If I do not answer
your mail, please call me on the phone.)

Woody September 28th 04 08:28 PM

Do some searches on the forum at www.odyclub.com There are some threads on
the subject.