AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   audi a4 cd changers - symphony plugged into a 1997 a4 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=739)

Mr DJ May 12th 04 12:20 AM

audi a4 cd changers - symphony plugged into a 1997 a4

well whats the point of a security code then? some guy could go steal a
radio, bring it to a dealership, and get a code.

man - cus i saw one on ebay for about 50$, and i dint buy it cus of the
missing code - that and the seller was a dick who dint return my emails. oh
well.

c'est la vie

"cagas" > wrote in message
om...
> Yes you can. The dealership can look up the security code for you.
>

> "Mr DJ" <hitman247 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message

ws.com>...
> > also on a sidenote, i saw someone else's post for a symphony 1 for sale,
> > with no security code included. is there a way by taking the radio into

the