AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   concorde stereo speakers (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=83577)

Smitty January 26th 07 06:35 PM

concorde stereo speakers

I'm trying to change out the rear deck speakers on my Concorde. Looks like I
have to take both seat cushions out to get at them. Is this true?
Thanks
Smitty

Bill Putney January 27th 07 04:57 PM

concorde stereo speakers

Smitty wrote:

> I'm trying to change out the rear deck speakers on my Concorde. Looks like I
> have to take both seat cushions out to get at them. Is this true?
> Thanks
> Smitty

Yes (I assume 2nd gen. - '98-'04 Concorde). You'll find discussions and
how-tos on this at www.dodgeintrepid.net and
http://300mclub.org/forums/index.php...7dc347d2afee34

In the contxt of your question, the 2nd gen. Intrepid and 300M are the
same car as the 2nd gen. Concorde (of which I own 2).

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')

philthy[_1_] January 28th 07 02:41 PM

concorde stereo speakers