AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Golden Gate Bridge to Bay Bridge in 4 Minutes (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=399529)

Carl ROGÉRS January 9th 14 03:06 AM

Golden Gate Bridge to Bay Bridge in 4 Minutes

Hi Viatologists,

Back from the holidays! Here's a capture of traffic in San Francisco during the holidays:
http://wwtl.info/#sfov.html

Follow traffic from the Golden Gate Bridge to the Oakland span of the Bay Bridge. With this video, we proudly introduce our new WWTL car camera, which significantly cuts down on shakiness and improves our next generation of roadway capture. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL)
http://wwtl.info
T: @worldwide_roads