AutoBanter

-   Mazda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What a Miata wants to be when it gows up - Mazda Miata mini monster truck.jpg (0/1) (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=20400)

schism November 14th 04 01:25 PM

What a Miata wants to be when it gows up - Mazda Miata mini monster truck.jpg (0/1)

A freind sent me this and I showed it to my car, now it's doing push
-ups. :)

Bill
http://miata.0catch.com

Expmiata November 14th 04 08:06 PM

>A freind sent me this and I showed it to my car, now it's doing push
>-ups. :)
>
>Bill
>http://miata.0catch.com

You have a lovely family, Bill! But which picture is it we need to see? :)
~Cissy :-)

Brian Turner November 15th 04 02:00 PM

Do not go to this site. It is a virus. It uploads a trojan to your computer.

schism November 16th 04 01:11 AM

On 14 Nov 2004 19:06:40 GMT, (Expmiata) wrote:

>>A freind sent me this and I showed it to my car, now it's doing push
>>-ups. :)
>>
>>Bill

http://miata.0catch.com

>You have a lovely family, Bill! But which picture is it we need to see? :)
>~Cissy :-)

LOL yeah for somereason it posted the picture as a second post......

Bill
http://miata.0catch.com

schism November 16th 04 01:19 AM

On 15 Nov 2004 05:00:26 -0800, (Brian Turner)
wrote:

>Do not go to this site. It is a virus. It uploads a trojan to your computer.
>
>schism > wrote in message >. ..
>> A freind sent me this and I showed it to my car, now it's doing push
>> -ups. :)
>>
>> Bill

http://miata.0catch.com

No it doesn't. At least if it does I have never got hit by it. And
if it does I really need to know so I can move my website to a
diffrent provider!!!!

Bill
http://miata.0catch.com

Brian Turner November 16th 04 01:18 PM

I tested this site again and the trojan dis NOT show up on my
computer. I must have picked it up from another site. Sorry for the
alarm.

Thomas Misek November 19th 04 10:13 PM

What I got when I viewed this site was a bunch of ads in windows that would
not let me see your original site.

Virus or not, it was not pleasant.

schism November 20th 04 01:44 AM

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:13:57 GMT, "Thomas Misek"
> wrote:
Sorry about that. Its a free site so unfortunatly it does that, I use
Mozilla so I forget that some people use IE and don't have popup
blockers. Sorry :(

Leon van Dommelen November 20th 04 03:52 PM

schism > wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:13:57 GMT, "Thomas Misek"
> wrote:
>Sorry about that. Its a free site so unfortunatly it does that, I use
>Mozilla so I forget that some people use IE and don't have popup
>blockers.

That is because people who use Mozilla are so much more intelligent.
They know that they can simply set blocking of pop-ups in the
preferences.

Leon

--
Leon van Dommelen :) Bozo, the White 96 Sebring Miata .)
http://www.dommelen.net/miata

Lanny Chambers November 20th 04 04:23 PM

In article >,
(Leon van Dommelen) wrote:

> >Sorry about that. Its a free site so unfortunatly it does that, I use
> >Mozilla so I forget that some people use IE and don't have popup
> >blockers.

> That is because people who use Mozilla are so much more intelligent.
> They know that they can simply set blocking of pop-ups in the
> preferences.

Plus, they inevitably miss all the tastiest ad banners because they've
installed the Adblock extension. How pathetically deprived.

--
Lanny Chambers, St. Louis, USA
'94C