AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   SL-1 Stuttering and Engine Service Soon Light on.... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=77121)

cr0w21 October 25th 06 12:27 AM

SL-1 Stuttering and Engine Service Soon Light on....

Ok . I have a 96 saturn sl-1 with 145k miles on it. . , the engine stutters
and clunks at like 40-50 mph but nothing before or after those speeds . And
today the service light came on . .What can this possibly be and how much. ?
and i just changed the oil and transmission fluid .
Thank You
Arian

BläBlä[_2_] October 25th 06 04:55 PM

SL-1 Stuttering and Engine Service Soon Light on....

In article <6843e29ecad9f@uwe>, u28288@uwe says...
> Ok . I have a 96 saturn sl-1 with 145k miles on it. . , the engine stutters
> and clunks at like 40-50 mph but nothing before or after those speeds . And
> today the service light came on . .What can this possibly be and how much. ?
> and i just changed the oil and transmission fluid .
> Thank You
> Arian

Why should we guess? You have a code, go have it read.
Autozone, Advanceautoparts/partsamerica, and some others will read it
free of charge. (they may suggest replacing a part, but that may only
cure the symtom, not the cause) Once you have the code give it to us and
we'll go from there.