AutoBanter

-   4x4 (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   4 doors vs 2 door 4-Wheel (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=281629)

[email protected] July 12th 08 10:03 PM

4 doors vs 2 door 4-Wheel

Hi all,

I would like to know which car is more stable on road: the 4-doors or
the 2-doors four 4-Wheels ?
For example, which car I can drive at a higer speed on curves? Which
car is smoother in driving?

Thanks in advacne.

Regards,

Mack Fan July 24th 08 04:55 PM

4 doors vs 2 door 4-Wheel

Hi a Simple Explanation--the Longer the Wheel Base the & wider stance
the Safer the Vehicles IS!--Tire Width & Tread Design is very
Important--in referance to Vehicle Stabability!--Mack Fan--

Lon July 25th 08 02:50 AM

4 doors vs 2 door 4-Wheel

Mack Fan wrote:
> Hi a Simple Explanation--the Longer the Wheel Base the & wider stance
> the Safer the Vehicles IS!--Tire Width & Tread Design is very
> Important--in referance to Vehicle Stabability!--Mack Fan--

Yeah, that must be why the Lotus Elan is so short and narrow. Or the
original Cooper S.

Been watching too many 1960's Pontiac commercials, eh?

Mack Fan August 4th 08 04:55 PM

4 doors vs 2 door 4-Wheel

LON I appricate your Comment--but-- common scense!! Dictates a longer
Wheel Base & Wider Stance --IS a lot SAFER than Short & Narrow ! & I
assume?? both the Lotus & Cooper are driven by Pro Drivers--& That
leaves You OUT!--Mack Fan--

Lon August 7th 08 02:54 AM

4 doors vs 2 door 4-Wheel

Mack Fan wrote:
> LON I appricate your Comment--but-- common scense!! Dictates a longer
> Wheel Base & Wider Stance --IS a lot SAFER than Short & Narrow ! & I
> assume?? both the Lotus & Cooper are driven by Pro Drivers--& That
> leaves You OUT!--Mack Fan--

Yeah, well, when you learn to spell sense and use the caps key with a
pulse, come back, y'all have a nice day now.