AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Fight Your Ticket (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=8245)

[email protected] January 12th 05 03:39 AM

Fight Your Ticket

Good read!

Fight Your Ticket in California

By: Attorney David W. Brown

ISBN# 0-87337-990-X

This book is highly recomended. Brown also published book for tickets
in other states as well as other various law-sel-help books. Should be
available at your local library, if not it's $30 at Borders book store.

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend January 12th 05 04:40 AM

So you HELP criminals avoid punishment for their crimes?? You're the
champion criminal coddler.

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend January 12th 05 04:40 AM

[email protected] January 12th 05 05:32 AM

Heck no! Champion criminal coddlers are people who support Tubby
Kennedy and his associates.

[email protected] January 12th 05 05:32 AM

Alex Rodriguez January 12th 05 11:06 PM

In article .com>,
says...

>So you HELP criminals avoid punishment for their crimes?? You're the
>champion criminal coddler.

Maybe you should understand how our judicial system works before you
type anything. You are not guilty of any crime until proven guilty.
Not trying to defend yourself against criminal accusations is usually
not a good idea.
Alex

Alex Rodriguez January 12th 05 11:06 PM

In article .com>,