AutoBanter

-   Auto Photos (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   1939 Plymouth PU (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=319338)

RonandRachel January 13th 09 04:02 AM

1939 Plymouth PU

1 Attachment(s)

Mike G[_2_] January 13th 09 04:02 PM

1939 Plymouth PU

1 Attachment(s)
This one belongs to a guy here in town, trying to buy it now, IF we can
agree on a price........
;-)

--
The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to
become what I might have been.

Mike G[_2_] January 13th 09 04:26 PM

1939 Plymouth PU

The reason so far we haven't agreed on price, I believe, is because he sees
it as Ron's picture and I see this.........
:-o

zathras January 13th 09 09:46 PM

1939 Plymouth PU

In article >,
"Mike G" > wrote:

> This one belongs to a guy here in town, trying to buy it now, IF we can
> agree on a price........
> ;-)

Keep us updated Mike. I love seeing people get new projects ;^)

-Glenn

rob January 14th 09 02:23 AM

1939 Plymouth PU

junior samples mobile

news:pan.2009.01.13.19.47.04.328923@flashinthepan. pan...

Mike G[_2_] January 14th 09 10:15 AM

1939 Plymouth PU

1 Attachment(s)
1927 International truck

Mike G[_2_] January 14th 09 10:41 AM

1939 Plymouth PU

I have more pictures of this and the Plymouth pickup if anybody is
interested in seeing them.

Mike

rob January 14th 09 12:25 PM

1939 Plymouth PU