AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   PT Cruiser steering wheel squeek question? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=374723)

BobMCT October 8th 12 10:08 PM

PT Cruiser steering wheel squeek question?

As the subject states, when I rotate the steering wheel left/right it
makes an eek/urk/eek/urk sound. Its slight but still annoying. Other
than strip down the steering post and replace the bushings, does
anyone know if/how one can squirt some lubricant into where it might
clear this up?

Thanks

Y'all Gibbons May 28th 13 06:36 PM

"BobMCT" > wrote in message ...
> As the subject states, when I rotate the steering wheel left/right it
> makes an eek/urk/eek/urk sound. Its slight but still annoying. Other
> than strip down the steering post and replace the bushings, does
> anyone know if/how one can squirt some lubricant into where it might
> clear this up?
>
> Thanks

Just turn up the radio.