AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   1948 Packard rock guard (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=361557)

4 oldcars September 21st 10 05:48 PM

1948 Packard rock guard

I am in the processing of reassembling my 1948 Packard Standard 4 dr. Sedan. I failed to take pictures when disassembling. I need to see a picture or have someone explain to me how the rubber gasket on the rear rock guard (below the trunk lid) looks. Originally it was stapled to the guard. I have a new gasket, but am confused about how it fits.

Thank you.

[email protected] August 31st 15 07:29 PM

1948 Packard rock guard

have you figured it out, i have the same question