AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Bail 'em out? Who will buy the cars?? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=312564)

Pete E. Kruzer November 19th 08 09:51 PM

Bail 'em out? Who will buy the cars??

Evidently we're not buying vehicles manufactured by "The Big Three."
OK, the federal government bails them out.
Why would that prompt us to buy their cars? With today's economy
worsening everyday, more and more people
are being put in a position of not being able to afford a new car. How
will the $27 billion enable me to buy a new
American car.

Some O November 27th 08 06:30 PM

Bail 'em out? Who will buy the cars??

In article
"Pete E. Kruzer" > wrote:

> Evidently we're not buying vehicles manufactured by "The Big Three."
> OK, the federal government bails them out.
> Why would that prompt us to buy their cars? With today's economy
> worsening everyday, more and more people
> are being put in a position of not being able to afford a new car. How
> will the $27 billion enable me to buy a new
> American car.

It would give confidence they will survive for $27B more days of losses.